1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I’m a stay at home mom with 2 toddlers and a baby on the way! I love sewing for my own children and dreaming up new designs that are stylish and practical. In my spare time I love spending time outdoors with my family.
2. What are your favorite projects to design?
I love designing pjs and swimwear. It’s just a small part of my pattern line but I think they are so fun!
3. What is your favorite thing you have made for yourself? For someone else?
I love sewing comfy knit tops for myself. My favorite thing I’ve made for my kids is skinny jeans. They just look so cute on toddlers!
4. What is your favorite season/holiday to decorate for?
5. What DIY tips or tricks would you like to share with customers?
If you’re sewing for kids knits are your best friend! They’re so comfortable for little ones and generally much quicker projects.
6. Any other interests or hobbies?
Skiing, running, and reading.
7. Do you have a favorite quote?
“To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.” Steve Prefontaine
Now through 03/04/2014 receive 10% off any Peek-a-Boo Pattern by using the Promo Code “PEEKABOO10″ when checking out!