1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hello! My name is Maggie. I’m the creator of Maggie Elizabeth Designs. I love to be creative and construct a product out of an idea and then inspire others to do the same. I enjoy sewing and using that topic to be creative in. I appreciate all things artsy-craftsy and I also enjoy positive music, family date nights, baking, organizing, and home decorating. The reason behind creating my company was to encourage others to work with their hands and enjoy the rewarding benefits of learning a creative skill such as sewing. Most of my patterns are made from an idea and wanting a product that couldn’t be easily found…or affordable! I enjoy the challenge of making pieces come together to make a great product.
2. What are your favorite projects to design?
Bags, accessories, and stuffed animals!
3. What is your favorite thing you have made for yourself?
My very own Chelsea Backpack pattern! My absolute favorite bag to carry!
4. What is your favorite season/holiday to decorate for?
5. What DIY tips or tricks would you like to share with customers?
Upcycled/refashioned (making something new from something old)
6. Any other interests or hobbies?
I love positive music and enjoy playing the drums! I also like to bake and do other paper-type crafts such as card-making.
7. Do you have a favorite quote?
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Receive 10% off all Maggie Elizabeth Designs now through 02/25/14 by using the promo code “MAGGIE10″ when checking out.